Become a part of our caring community and help us put health first
Healthcare Quality Reporting& Improvement (HQRI) delivers integrated risk adjustment (RA) and quality (Stars) solutions that leverage data and technology to empower members, providers, and Humana. Additionally, HQRI leads cross-enterprise EMR interoperability efforts. Last year, HQRI Technology& Analytics (HTA) launched a new organization dedicated to technical solutions that help support and connect across these member and provider focused efforts.
HTA’s Member& Provider Analytics organization (MPA) is developing a new model of delivery by incorporating principles of Large-Scale Scrum, dedicated Partnership Leaders, and collective Product Ownership. MPA operates with a spirit of shared success whereby our ability to help business partners maximize the effectiveness and accuracy of their programs yields better member care, health outcomes, provider partnerships and the financing of benefits for Medicare Advantage beneficiaries.
The Senior Software Engineer on the Member and Provider Analytics (MPA) team standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed with minimal to no direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Use your skills to make an impact
- 5+ years of technical proven experience as a Full Stack Web Software Engineer, delivering web applications from conception to deployment.
- Experience with procedural language for automation – python preferred.
- Experience working with databases (e.g., SQL Server, PLSQL).
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and modern development workflows (e.g., Agile, Scrum).
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/related field
- Understanding of security best practices and common vulnerabilities in web applications.
- Proficiency in understanding Healthcare related data.
- Experience with performance optimization techniques and tools.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies(ASA/Databricks).
- Experience with Power BI.