Dr. Jena's House of Pain
Dr. Jena’s House of Pain is an innovative physical therapy and performance clinic dedicated to helping clients overcome injury, prevent pain, and improve their quality of life. Constant education and innovation are the driving forces behind the clinic’s success, allowing Dr. Jena to deliver the highest quality of care to all her patients.
This is a full-time remote role for an Unpaid Social Media Intern. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for creating and scheduling social media content, developing social media marketing strategies, digital marketing, marketing, and communication. The Social Media Intern will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on social media analytics.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and Social Media Content Creation
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Marketing Strategies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Passion for physical therapy, health and wellness
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field