Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
About Your Role
The Strategic Partner Delivery Manager will help accelerate Bloomreach’s partner enablement, delivery and success initiatives in the EMEA region. This person will be responsible for creating and executing external partner delivery and success programs to drive adoption of Bloomreach delivery practices and measurement of successful outcomes. This person will work with cross-functional teams including sales, services and customer success to ensure a seamless experience for our partners and customers. This person must be organized and have strong relationship building skills across all functions. We are looking for a true team player with a growth mindset who can bring energy and results orientation to the role!
- Servicing a growing partner ecosystem and capable of delivering customer outcomes
- Overall program creation, execution and governance of the partner enablement and success program
- Identifying, developing and optimizing route to market opportunities
- Successful project outcomes for Bloomreach customers and partners
- Become an expert on Bloomreach’s delivery process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
- Enabling partners to ensure successful delivery and managed services projects including providing partner support
- Capturing partner feedback through enablement and practice building
- Representing thought leadership externally and the ‘voice of the partner’ internally to various Bloomreach functions
What you’ll do:
- Create and document a plan to train, onboard and enable Bloomreach partners on presales, discovery, delivery and ongoing adoption with a focus on delivery.
- Collaborate with the partner on required milestones and outcomes for success
- Enable partners to perform successful implementations of Bloomreach on clients’ websites or online shops through a combination of Bloomreach and partner owned responsibilities that you will ultimately be accountable for.
- Conduit between the internal Bloomreach teams and the partner team as needed
- Gathering feedback and continuously improving our processes
- Overall Program management and governance to ensure success for Bloomreach and partners
- Cooperate with partner, Bloomreach and customer stakeholders towards completion of implementations
- Make short-term and long-term decisions to create value for Bloomreach and its clients
- Challenging, encouraging, and influencing both internal and external teams
- Support the channel delivery team in various partner focused events in the EMEA region
What you’ll bring:
- 7-10 years combined experience in the following areas (the more, the better): project/program leading teams, strategic planning, professional services, project delivery and customer success
- Experience working in a partner ecosystem
- Experience of Customer Data Platforms and/or Marketing Automation Platforms
- Nice to haves:
- Experience with SaaS, ecommerce or marketing technologies
- Understanding frontend/backend technologies, relational databases, and web mechanics