Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
Some of our global benefits include;
- Unlimited Holiday
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Employee assistance programme
- Udemy Online Learning
- Volunteer Days
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical with Bupa
- Bring your dog to work
- Adaptavist Rewards
About The Team
Join our Global Strategic Partnerships team, consisting of 5 talented professionals based in the UK, KL, and Toronto. Each team member specialises in managing their own practice, leveraging their unique expertise. This role holds significant influence within the organization, and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving our business forward.
About The Role
We’re seeking a new member of our Strategic Partnerships Team to be a key player in managing and expanding our ITSM Practice Partners, driving Adaptavist’s footprint across diverse ecosystems. Manage existing partnerships, while also spearheading the development of new strategic partnerships with industry leaders. Your role will involve crafting compelling joint value propositions, unlocking innovative integrations or services, and capitalizing on licensing opportunities.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager at the Adaptavist Group, you will be at the forefront of shaping and expanding our strategic partnerships. Your role will be instrumental in driving the growth of Adaptavist and fostering key relationships
What You’ll Be Doing
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with existing ITSM Practice Partners, ensuring their continued satisfaction and engagement.
- Act as the primary point of contact for partners, addressing inquiries, and proactively managing expectations.
- Collaborate with industry-leading companies to develop compelling joint value propositions that drive mutual success.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of joint initiatives and projects.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for services and licensing within strategic partnerships.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead in identifying potential business opportunities.
- Lead negotiations for partnership agreements, ensuring favourable terms and mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Work closely with legal teams to finalize and execute contracts in accordance with company policies.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of strategic partnerships.
- Regularly evaluate and report on the performance of partnerships against established metrics.
- Effectively communicate partnership strategies and outcomes to internal stakeholders, fostering alignment and support.
- Provide updates on partnership activities to leadership, highlighting key achievements and addressing challenges.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities, providing insights to inform strategic decisions.
- Attend relevant conferences and networking events to build industry relationships and stay connected with potential partners.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working in the SaaS space in a relationship-oriented role with partners (account management, partnerships, business development, etc.)
- Has the self-discipline and time management skills to work autonomously
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to solve business problems and work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing, implementing and managing KPIsAble to contextualizes partner programme strategy in relation to the long term goals of other internal teams and the business as a whole
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating adaptability and resilience.
- Strong analytical skills for identifying partnership opportunities and strategic thinking
- Proven success in developing and managing ITSM focused strategic partnerships would be an advantage but isn’t essential