Right At School
Are you detail-oriented, driven and eager to grow within a team?
Do you enjoy making a large impact on the bottom line of a business?
Join us in expanding our impact on students, parents and schools in this significant role representing Right At School in the finance department.
As a Subsidy Manager, you will:
- Register new Right At School locations with government agencies to enable subsidy eligibility
- Oversee enrollment process including supporting customer service and local operations teams with case management, corresponding with government agencies and direct communications with parents who need additional assistance
- Maintain accurate database of all subsidy eligible families
- Aggregate attendance records and prepare monthly billing process for states that require invoicing
- Accounting for cash collections from agencies and allocation to the appropriate parent accounts
- Establish and grow our relationships with key personnel at subsidy agencies
- Research new states that we enter into to determine appropriate agencies and processes in order to obtain subsidy eligibility before programs start
- Effectively lead and manage a dynamic team to ensure seamless collaboration and high performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Someone with critical thinking skills, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail
- Someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions & solve problems creatively
- Strong desire to innovate and build new solutions that create time efficiencies and scalable processes
- Ability to manage cross-departmental projects on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Active and empathetic listening skills
- Familiarity with child care subsidy regulations and processes is preferred, but not required
- Comfortable with Excel and data interpretation
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and other flex perks
- We offer expecting parents twelve weeks of time off, which includes four weeks of full pay to increase the ability of families to balance the needs of work and home.
- Free childcare! Enroll your eligible children in any Right At School after school program tuition free so that you can focus on your career knowing your children are in good hands!
- Options for planning your future with 401K offered to all employees after working 1,000 hours.
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7.
- We offer a work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming to all!