Our Surgical Education Event Coordinators experience a unique opportunity to employ their experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology.
In this exciting opportunity, you would be coordinating the administrative side of Surgical Education Events, helping to develop and support marketing promotions, coordinate travel, sign ups, process invoicing and utilizing data for reporting and process improvements.
This is a great contract opportunity for you to advance your project coordinator and leadership skills, while expanding into new opportunities learning the medical device industry!
We are hiring immediately with an expected start date of ASAP. This role is a work from home remote position, and we are seeking candidates in central or eastern standard time zones. The role is contract based and anticipated to be a 3-to-6-month engagement.
- Lead, facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities required to ensure Surgical Education Events are completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, established processes, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract.
- Work 32-40 flexible working hours based on region and customer support.
- Create promotional materials, route for approval, and manage marketing collateral.
- Book travel for Healthcare Professional speakers through a designated travel booking platform.
- Work in an event management system to create event sign-in pages and track event expenses.
- Support analytics and reporting requirements using MS Excel.
- Manage Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) review of promotional materials and speaker presentations using existing applications with proactive status tracking and follow ups as needed.
- Process invoices and payment packages.
- Work effectively with other Surgical Educational team members and other business stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Support continuous process improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency and effectiveness (e.g., implementations and other initiatives as identified).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of combined experience in event planning and/or administrative support required.
- Experience with digital event planning and analytics preferred but not required
- Recent graduates with internship experience in event planning and marketing welcome to apply!
- Must have the ability to work independently from home office.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, proficient in Excel), and comfortable learning new software.
- Light design skills to apply templates for the creation of promotional pieces in required, experience in LucidPress/Marq (or Adobe Creative Suite) preferred
- Professional business acumen
Our ideal candidate will be a strong collaborative team player, attentive to detail, and skilled at managing and prioritizing a range of tasks!
- Experience multitasking with multiple projects/events, who is independent and can support multiple initiatives and tasks at a time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with coordinating healthcare education, field employee assignments, and events is beneficial for this position.
- Experience in marketing
This position is a great growth opportunity as a building block into the project management field, while working alongside a leading medical device company.