Who We Are And What We Do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than three thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Recruit and lead candidate experience for corporate functions/operations across the region.
- Recruit exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team of Deelers, collaborate with our hiring managers and other related stakeholders to create and maintain candidate scorecards
- Building a deep understanding of the Deel product, and exactly what is required of our new team members
- Develop and refine our interview processes to optimize for efficiency and an amazing candidate experience
- Working with our management team and leadership to develop internal and external sourcing strategies
- Ensuring we maintain an incredible culture throughout Deel, and the team live and breath our key principles
- 5+ years of experience in a talent acquisition focused role, ideally having spent 2+ years as part of an internal talent acquisition team
- Experience in recruiting across Finance, People and Legal teams
- You have experience in an ambitious and scrappy recruitment function, and have a track record of hiring top talent quickly
- You are comfortable handling complex candidate questions as they may pertain to compensation, equity, immigration and other related issues
- You are a natural communicator and can engage the room effortlessly when presenting, speaking and demonstrating
- You are used to working with data to make processes more efficient
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork