We are looking for a Technical Support Manager proficient in providing technical services for our organization’s products. This role will be resolving the technical faults in software and hardware, installing and configuring computer systems, and identifying and resolving any issues regarding computer hardware and software. This role will be in direct contact with the clients for any technical assistance required by them.
- Principals Only. No Recruiters.
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Troubleshooting and Replicating customer environments for the reproduction of defects.
- Must have hands-on experience with AWS S3.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Networking, and Hardware or IT-related field.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or network operations or a related role.
- Experience supporting mission-critical systems that operate 24×7 x365.
- Professional certifications such as AWS S3, Linux, Cisco, or Unix will be preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional client service skills.
At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.