DMI is a leading global provider of digital services working at the intersection of public and private sectors. With broad capabilities across IT-managed services, cybersecurity, cloud migration and application development, DMI provides on-site and remote support to clients within governments, healthcare, financial services, transportation, manufacturing, and other critical infrastructure sectors. DMI has grown to over 2,100+ employees globally and has been continually recognized as a Top Workplace in both regional and national categories.
About The Opportunity
DMI, LLC is seeking a Webpage Specialist to join our team.
Duties And Responsibilities
Develops and implements the strategy that prioritizes the following for the SharePoint 2019 site:
- Improve search engine visibility (e.g., featured snippets)
- Increase organic traffic
- Increase high-quality backlinks
- Improve page speed
- Reduce bounce rate
- Boost visitor’s time on the page
- Optimize internal linking
- Conduct site consolidation and update site map
- Conduct a keyword analysis and produce a keyword list
- Run quarterly site checks and perform annual website reviews
Education and Years of Experience:
- College Degree in a relevant field, 3 years experience
Required And Desired Skills/Certifications
- SEO Optimization
Min Citizenship Status Required: Must be US citizen
Physical Requirements: No Physical requirement needed for this position.
Location: Remote Work
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous, and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. We offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with several of our award-winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Convenience/Concierge – Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel, and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development – Annual performance management, continuing education, and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial – Generous 401k matches both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgment, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, and several other wellness options.