Stio® is an omni-channel mountain apparel brand that designs, develops and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative apparel infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson, Wyoming, Stio draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers products via Stio.com, its catalog and its Mountain Studio® retail locations.
We live and love mountain life, and as such see ourselves as caretakers of the resources that provide it. We’re certified net carbon neutral through Climate Neutral and are proud partners of Protect Our Winters and the Conservation Alliance. We have a strong preferred materials platform, use Bluesign® approved textiles wherever possible, audit our supply chains for best practices and operate our workplaces responsibly.
We think that outside is the best side and that you can’t improve on nature. It’s good for mind, body and soul, and it’s our responsibility to help enable access for all people, regardless of race, gender, beliefs, background or ability. We strive for inclusion at Stio and in our local and national communities.
The Website Manager is a leader within the website team and its agency partners. This role is responsible for supporting departmental goals and company objectives by providing accountability, direction, and feedback for critical eCommerce functions. This role works very effectively cross-departmentally and ensures they understand the drivers and processes of each department in order to inform recommendations, approaches and resources for the website team.
- Responsible for agency and partner relationships, including invoicing, contracts, and roadmapping.
- Provides accountability, direction and feedback to SEO strategy, website merchandising execution, website marketing campaign execution, website product launch planning, and website imagery production.
- Manages website UX/UI projects by owning project briefs that contain requirements and a detailed outline of each project
- Creates, leads, and presents departmental reporting including user journey tracking, shopping funnel metrics, and other key website data points to inform decision-making.
- Accountable for Stio Second Turn processes and goal setting.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing measures to improve website performance, compliance (ADA, privacy, etc.), and security.
- Oversees execution of sale and promotional efforts through brief creation and campaign ownership.
- Maintains integrations that relate to performance marketing, analytics, Google Tools (Merchant Center, GTM, Analytics), and other similar website touchpoints.
- Provides input into departmental budget and functions with consideration to budget at all times
- Potentially manages a team of 2-4 direct reports.
- Trains onboarding team members.
- Potentially travels for photoshoots, conferences, and other work-related activities
Your Skills And Experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree preferred and 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience working within an e-commerce platform, ideally Shopify, required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skill set
- Experience in website, user journey, and shopping funnel reporting
- Experience in hiring and managing direct reports
- Experience effectively monitoring and delegating workloads
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and maintain a positive, professional demeanor when working under tight timelines
- Exceptional ability to work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional departments & partners
- Passionate about deriving insights and identifying trends from data
- Goal & teamwork oriented mindset
THE FINE PRINT
- Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with Match
- Flexible paid time off policies
- Gear test, perks, and more
We provide competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay, incentives and benefits. The base salary range for this role is $50,000-$75,000. It would not be typical for someone to be hired at the top end of the range for the role, as actual pay will be determined based on several factors including experience, skills, and qualifications.